Dienstag, 6. August 2013

Talk About Danger

Now I know what danger is, in fact I knew it for long, for I always saw it everywhere I planned to go, I hated danger, I always walked upon a line like a tightrope-walker, listening to that little voice, looking at that wide gap under my feet, what would happen if I just moved, what would happen if the wind blew everything, every single movement made me upset, thrown off balance, yes I know what danger is, I used to dream of living in a closed box where nothing could hurt me, where the walls are covered with large pillows and every noise muffled, I used to let my fingers gently walk over the keyboard of the piano in an empty room, so that I could feel like I were the only one to hear it, so that I could be sure that no one could trespass, every key locking me in the room I slowly created with notes, I was full of music at this time, I didn't let any room for anyone; danger is not risking one's life, danger is being like an open home where things can safely enter like it were their home, I needed so much time to build myself such a home, a home around me walking the tightrope to be protected from the wind, it took me so much time to arrange it carefully, keeping danger away, hiding that huge gap I couldn't help to look at, it used to be really closed with music all around continually locking non-existant doors, but it used to be a tightrope home. Soon I was turned upside down


 Image trouvée ici.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen